Only one can be crowned the Celebrity Apprentice. So who can withstand the sugar rush?
After an explosive return to television in 2021, Celebrity Apprentice Australia is back on Channel 9 in 2022. Lord Alan Sugar, the billionaire boss and business magnate who turns the boardroom upside down with his no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners approach, will be here again to shake things up.
To find out what your brand can achieve with a Celebrity Apprentice Australia partnership, request a tailored response to help realise your marketing objectives.
FULL CAST LINE UP FOR 2022
- Turia Pitt — Author, motivational speaker and one of Australia's most inspirational women
- Will and Woody — National hosts of Australia's No. 1 Drive radio show
- Bronte Campbell — Dual Olympic gold medallist and world champion swimmer
- Jodi Gordon — Logie-Award-winning actress, model and Australian sweetheart
- Benji Marshall — Rugby league great and Wests Tigers legend
- Gamble Breaux — Real Housewives of Melbourne star
- Beck Zemek — Married At First Sight's most controversial bride and socialite
- Vince Colosimo — Hollywood actor and Australian Film Institute award winner
- Samantha Jade — Winner of The X Factor, ARIA Award winner and singer-songwriter
- Jean Kittson — A queen of Australian comedy, trailblazer and author
- Darren McMullen — Renowned television presenter and actor
- Jarrod Scott — Face of Givenchy and international supermodel
- Carla from Bankstown — Secretary to former NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and social media sensation
- Ronnie Caceres — Renovation expert and one of The Block's most successful All Stars
- Eloni Vunakece — Two-time Australian Ninja Warrior semi-finalist and former international NRL star
Let's hear from business magnate Lord Alan Sugar on the power of a show that gives more, whilst giving back...
Own the episode with Celebrity Apprentice Australia
Picture this, your brand or product being talked about and engaged with by some of Australia’s most notable celebrities across a full 60 minute episode of a proven primetime television format. Too good to be true? It’s all possible with Celebrity Apprentice Australia.
It’s time to explore how your brand can get a sugar hit in 2022
with the show that gives more, whilst giving back.
Explore how Koala worked with Powered by Nine to connect their brand message with millions of potential customers across a full 60 minute episode of Celebrity Apprentice Australia in 2021.
The Celebrity Teams must create an exciting new marketing campaign for a brand. The team which conveys the product messaging/features the best, wins!
The Celebrity Teams must create or manufacture a unique food product or participate in a food challenge. The Team that sells the most wins!
The Celebrity Teams must create an exciting Sales experience within a retail store or outdoor venue. The team which sells the most items within a timeframe wins!
The Celebrity Teams must complete a cooking Task where they prepare meals for a big event or experience, supplied with your brands fresh produce and/or your clients' products.
The Celebrity Teams must compete in a learning-based Task getting to know an area of expertise. The celebrities must then present a showcase back to the board on the topic.
The Celebrity Teams must complete the Task of delivering the most online orders across Sydney following the process and requirements based on how a brand package and deliver their goods, talking to their relevant comms pillars.
Celebrity Apprentice Australia is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the 9Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.