Investor Relations Enquiries
Head of Investor Relations
+61 2 9965 2306
LINK Market Services is the share registry for Nine and can assist shareholders with enquiries regarding shareholdings, dividend payments and administrative matters.
Visit the LINK Market Services website.
- 25 August 2022 – Release of FY22 results
- 21 September 2022 – Last date for nomination of Directors for 2022 AGM
- 10 November 2022 – Annual General Meeting
Shareholder Communications from Nine
Recent legislative changes to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) mean there are new options available to Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Limited (Nine) shareholders as to how you receive communications from Nine.
Nine will no longer be sending physical meeting documents unless you request a copy to be posted.
Nine encourages all shareholders to provide an email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online, for items such as meeting documents and annual reports.
Shareholders can still elect to receive some or all of their communications in physical or electronic form, or elect not to receive certain documents such as annual reports. To review your communications preferences, or sign up to receive your shareholder communications via email, please update your details at https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/Login/Login.
If you are a shareholder and would like a physical copy of a communication, need further information about the options available to you or have questions about your holding, visit https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/Login/Login or contact the Registry:
- NEC Constitution
- People and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Securities Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Tax Transparency Report 2021
- Whistleblower Policy
- Workplace Gender Equality Report: Questionnaire
- Workplace Gender Equality Report: Workforce management table
- Workplace Gender Equality Report: Workplace profile table