Accepted ad types
|300×250||Phone + Tablet||JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5|
Nine Digital Served Specs
- Accepted format: JPG/PNG/GIF
- Max image size: 40 kb
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, Doubleclick, Celtra
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5
- Max initial file size: 80kb (Image, HTML5, JS, CSS, Sprite sheets) + 70kb (Ad Verification Scripts) + 100kb (Cached/Approved Shared Libraries located here)
- Max subload: 200kb
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb
- Animation Duration: 30 seconds max, 15s recommended
- Video Frame Rate: 24fps
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant – (securely hosted on https://)
- Must utilise MRAID libraries: https://www.iab.com/guidelines/mobile-rich-media-ad-interface-definitions-mraid
- Expansion must be click initiated via clear call to action e.g. ‘Click to Expand’
- Expanded panel must contain a clearly marked option to close/return the ad to its default size
- The use of third party monitoring or blocking must adhere to Nine’s Brand Safety Policy.
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible – ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to approval – we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Nine Digital may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Nine Digital network.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with our content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.