Intermission (video pause ad)
Nine’s Intermission ad format is a non-disruptive, user-initiated ad experience that appears on the screen when a viewer pauses the video content they are watching. The Intermission allows marketers to target relevant audiences with engaging messaging to consumers during a natural, user-determined break within 9Now. Marketers can achieve solus, high-impact cut through via a seamless experience that can’t be missed when the viewer goes to resume playing the content they were watching.
Nine Digital served specs
- Dimensions: 784×460
- Accepted format: Transparent .PNG only
- Impression tracker format: .GIF only
- Creative must be built using Nine’s video pause ad template (refer to resources section).
- Balance text and transparent visual elements harmoniously. Use negative space for an appealing composition.
- Do not fill frame with rectangular image. Use elements on a transparent background.
- Logo dimensions: 600×360
- Supporting text not to exceed 40 characters.
- Do not re-colour supporting text. Only the provided colour code (#ECF0F1) is accepted.
- Do not reduce supporting text size below 60 pts.
- Do not cut images off the edge of canvas.
- Nine Digital may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Nine Digital network.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to reject / remove any ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with our content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All material must be delivered atleast five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Please refer to the Digital Advertising Guidelines for more information.
- Standard Build Tier 1: 3 business days prior to live date
- HTML5 Build Tier 2: 5 business days prior to live date
The Digital Advertising Guidelines provide a comprehensive overview of the rules of digital advertising across the Metro Publishing Network.