News Talk 6PR 882 holds on to big gains to continue to be the number one talk radio station in Perth, with an audience share of 8.6% up 0.1 points among all people 10+.
“6PR continues to be the live and local voice of the West, cementing last survey’s gains and increasing our audience share,” said Emily White 6PR Content Manager. “Breakfast with Steve and Baz remains a local favourite, while Gareth Parker continues to set the news agenda with his popular Mornings program.”
The highlights of GfK Survey 7 in Perth are:
- Breakfast with Steve Mills and Basil Zempilas recorded an 11.3% share, now the overall No. 2 breakfast show in market.
- Mornings with Gareth Parker increased its audience share, posting 10.2%, up 0.2 points
- Afternoons with Simon Beaumont recorded a share of 8.7%.
- Perth Live with Oliver Peterson has grown its audience with a 6.6% share, up 0.3 points.
- Perth Tonight with Chris Ilsley drew a share of 8.6%.
For more information:
Nines’ Program, Marketing and Communications Manager