The Financial Review Life & Leisure weekly newspaper section is inserted into the Friday and weekend edition of The Australian Financial Review newspaper.
Every week Life & Leisure covers fashion, jewellery, design, travel, property and more, in every issue. Printed on high-brite newspaper stock, Life & Leisure provides a premium newspaper advertising environment for luxury clients and is the perfect vehicle to build frequency around key retail periods – such as Christmas.
“If The Australian Financial Review is the daily habit of successful people, then Life & Leisure is their weekend habit. In print on Fridays and over the weekend (and always online), it offers readers a sumptuous and leisurely guide to how to spend their wealth and well-deserved time off. Life & Leisure gives me, as the editor, and our legion of knowledgeable writers and
columnists an all-areas VIP pass to the worlds of luxury in fashion, jewellery, the arts, design, travel, motoring, fine dining, drinks, leisure events and more. It’s a privilege and a delight to share these worlds with our readers and our advertisers.”
– Charis Perkins, editor
Christmas with Life & Leisure (on sale December 4th)
In a year the world got knocked off its axis, the life-affirming traditions of Christmas resonate more loudly than ever. For the first time, Life & Leisure is planning a glossy bumper Christmas edition providing luxury clients with the perfect vehicle to reach discerning AFR readers during this season of family, friendship and gift giving.
The Gift Guide special edition will include:
- A bumper-sized Spend section of perfect presents for men & women
- Curated picks in fashion, the arts and travel from The Australian Financial Review’s Life & Luxury editors
- Gift suggestions for car aficionados from our motoring columnist
- A round-up of the best hi-tech gift options from our Digital Life columnist John Davidson
- Fine wines and perfect festive-season spirits from our wine expert Max Allen
- Christmas wish lists from leading Australians
- Insider advice on how to make the most of the 2020 festive season
For more information get in touch with your Nine representative.
Social Grade AB
Managers & Professionals
Intend to Travel Interstate N12M
Intend to Travel Overseas N12M
HH Household Income $40,000-$79,999 p.a
HH Household Income $80,000-$119,999 p.a
HH Household Income >$120,000 p.a
emma™ conducted by Ipsos Connect, People 14+ for the 12 months ending June 2020, 14+ Nielsen Digital Panel data calibrated to Digital Content Ratings June 2020.