The Miniscroller is a Celtra exclusive providing an inline, in-feed interstitial ad and a “friendly” way to display larger interstitial creative. It’s designed to take advantage of responsive design features, supports creatives for both orientations and dynamic resizing. You can think of it like the Interscroller format, except it does not take up the user’s full screen.
Format can only be 3rd party served by Celtra. Download the PDF below and reach out to Celtra for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
|Areas||Approved to run||Notes|
|Nine O&O homepages||Yes|
|Nine O&O articles||Yes|
|Nine O&O galleries||Yes|
|MSN homepages||Yes||300×250 only|
- Dimensions Rendered: Min 300×250, Max 300×400
- Accepted Celtra Platform Sizes (Responsive): 320×250, 320×416
- Max initial file size: 80kb (Image, HTML5, JS, CSS, Sprite sheets) + 70kb (Ad Verification Scripts) + 100kb (Cached/Approved Shared Libraries located here)
- Max subload: 200kb
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb
- Animation Duration: 30 seconds max, 15s recommended
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant – securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible – ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval – we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Nine Digital may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Nine Digital network.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with our content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Download the attached PDF and reach out to Celtra for full technical documentation, build guides etc.